Things I'll miss:
- Rubbing her belly...it's kind of fun to do. It's like a basketball that you have to be gentle with.
- Kicks! Its cool to feel him kick in there. Especially since he does these big sweeping kicks that we call window wipers.
- Her cravings which I seem to have also....i.e. milkshakes and what not.
- Being able to park in the expectant mother spot at Publix. Ok so this isn't so bad but I figured I'd throw it on there.
- The millions of pills Ashley takes every day. She gags on each pill and makes this terrible noise each time. I feel bad....
- The traffic on 26. Every time we go to the Birth Center, no matter what time, it's mad traffic and construction.